Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Vacation & a social experiment

I am going on vacation and I am not sure if I will have the motivation to write while I am enjoying my time off from the grind. I have been busy as all hell lately and have slacked off a bit around here, so it won't be a drastic change for my regulars, and I'm sure the Google visitors won't notice the difference.

Speaking of Google visitors, I have read some funny posts around the blogosphere about where people have gotten some.. err... exotic traffic from. It seems our errant Google visitors are oft enticed by less than reputable searches, and are a bit surprised to find we are not writing about the games they had in mind. Sure everyone loves a nice sex and bondage game in the bedroom, but that isn't what this blog is about, so they leave disappointed and jaunt off to Google about hot sluts or giant boobs or whatever they are searching for.

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but this blog is strictly PG13 to R, depending on how strict you are about language. You won't find any XXX content or naked pics here. It's just not what we're about.

PS: If you found this blog post through a misdirected Google search, I suggest you try Second Life. It has all the content you were looking for and then some.

It will be interesting to see how many disappointed visitors stop by on my vacation... Google is an interesting tool, but could you imagine a world without it?

No comments: