Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Housekeeping

I added a sitemeter to my blog last night, because metrics are fun. I built this place to put my thoughts in one area instead of strewn about the intertron on various forums and blogs, but its still nice to know if anyone visits me and what drives them to the site. Its a neat little shareware program for anyone that is looking for that type of thing.

You may have surmised from the stunning layout and extreme creativity of my blog design, that I am a hack designer/ programmer. In fact, if it wasn't for the Blogger mechanics, you would be reading this on little napkins taped to a poster board in my office. God damn it, I ran out of tape again, so you'll have to wait for the next post...

So this is a work in progress, and it will improve over time, but I care more about the words and ideas than I do about the design, so don't hold your breath for any web awards in the near future.

No comments: